Civil + Structural Engineer Webinar: Driving Consistent Performance Using Technology
During these unprecedented times, AE finance and accounting leaders have adjusted their business processes to help their teams be successful in the “new normal”. With remote work here to stay, technology will continue to play a major role in driving this success.
Join EleVia Software and Chris Nguyen, Principal and Controller from Interior Architects as he shares how his organization uses technology to maximize performance regardless of where their team is located. By embracing technology, learn how Interior Architects is automating mundane tasks to help their team work on the highest order opportunities in their business.
In this webcast, we will discuss:
- Functioning financially while working remotely and benefits of automation
- How automated Payables Approval and Tracking helped make the remote move possible
- Special achievements – annual audit and ASC606 compliance
- Virtual implementation of financial platforms and tools
- Simple tips and tricks for success when managing a remote team
- Understanding and shaping a Financial Technology vision for 2021 and beyond