EleVia’s Electronic Invoicing liberates your accounting staff and Project Managers with a more efficient invoicing process.
Conventional invoicing is a tedious process with manual steps that increase the risk of error and decrease visibility into project performance. These factors significantly impact Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Time To Invoice (TTI).
- Reduce time spent on manual invoice review and approval
- Real-time performance grid provides a dashboard view of all projects financial performance
- Receive real-time notifications when an invoice is ready for review, mark-up, and approval
- View a snapshot of all jobs without creating separate reports including job-to-date billed fees, fixed-fees remaining, and project variances in one easy-to-use, consolidated screen
- Streamline the invoice review, markup, and approval process
- Shorten delays in the billing cycle due to invoice review
- Reduce time to assemble client-required documents
- Easily create invoice packages
- Easily view financial performance at a glance
- Decrease overhead costs by decreasing administrative workload and eliminating paper waste
- Review Time to Invoice trends
“We reduced DSO by five days in the first year of implementing EleVia Electronic Invoicing. We also increased productivity in our Billing Department by 20%.”
Dawn Dostie, National Billing Manager, TRC